Wednesday 27 February 2013

Micro-blogging = Twitter

Tonight it was micro-blogging = Twitter ...and although I've only tweeted once or twice before,  I'm now more enthusiastic to make/find time to apply micro-blogging and create an account for our branch library - maybe use it as a virtual comment box... I quite like that idea, but will have to explore it a bit more and also chat to my colleagues.

It was enlightening to see how librarians apply their twitter accounts and that libraries sometimes have more than one account where different accounts are used for different aspects, including marketing, news, training, etc. 

 I also thought the trendsmap.com  is a very useful site for a non-twitter to know about.

Time now for some sleep, so hopefully talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment